Our ethos – a strategic approach
The firm was set up to offer an alternative to traditional law firms by focussing on providing a real strategic perspective to our advice. We are able to do this because:
- All our lawyers are specialists and a number are nationally recognised experts.
- All our lawyers are very experienced – we don’t learn on the job.
The firm is ranked in both the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners directories.
What others say about us
- ‘More responsive, flexible and cost-effective than larger firms’ – Higher education sector client
- ‘JG Poole & Co. LLP has quickly built up a strong project finance and PFI practice, with special emphasis on student accommodation development’ – Legal 500 directory
- ‘Friendly and flexible delivery of high-level professional advice, the prompt responses and the ability for lawyers to think outside the box to solve complex issues’ – Projects & developments client
- ‘Their flexibility is of huge value’ – University client
- ‘Commercially very strong on PPP projects’ – Projects & developments client
- ‘Fast, responsive and authoritative service, and for its wealth of experience and industry knowledge’ – University client
- ‘Highly professional and personalised service’ – University client
- ‘A wealth of experience in higher education and the ability to find sustainable solutions’ – Chambers and Partners directory
- ‘A very attractive and bespoke alternative to the big firms’ – University client
- ‘Good understanding of construction law and a higher level of dedication than most law firms’ – Legal 500 directory
- ‘A highly competent and caring practice with a very strong customer focus’ – Legal 500 directory
- ‘A good range of experienced personnel and the ability to advise on a variety of subjects’ – Chambers and Partners directory
We are always pleased to put prospective clients in touch with one or more of our existing clients to obtain their views on the services we provide.